[TYPO3] How to make the submenu header appear?

Kristian Kleiveland post at graastein.no
Mon Jan 9 07:53:15 CET 2006

How do i make the header appear only when there is an subemenu? Now I
haven't got an header, and it's confusing to the users. I would like an
header like this:
http://stor.graastein.no/fileadmin/boss/submenu.gif

How do I set this in the TypoScript setup?

This is the setup I've got now:

## Menu [Begin]
lib.subMenu = HMENU
lib.subMenu.entryLevel = 1

lib.subMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.subMenu.1.NO {
 allWrap = |
}
## Menu [End]

This is from the original html file(from openwebdesign.org):

      <h1><span>Submenu</span></h1>

Version</span></a>

The <h1> part is what I want to include.

How do I do this?