[TYPO3] newbee question: How to control the content area width ?

=?EUC-KR?B?vcW1v73E?= eagleii at dreamwiz.com
Sun Jan 8 11:43:48 CET 2006

Hi

I'm trying to convert my site to TYPO3 based one and it's been almost three weeks since I started to study this.
But It is still not easy to handle it as I want to control. ^^

I have a typo3_src-3.8.1 and DUMMY package installed on openBSD.

I put a my template and some content elements but recognized that the content area is a bit narrow than It could
hold, so there is wider space to the right portion of the content table cell. I want to make the content area occupy
90% of the content cell which has 550 px width.

I tried to solve the problem by using of contentWidth property but still no idea. I am blocked.

Please help me.

Thanks
stepano

//