[TYPO3] Site Registration and Subscription Payments

Martin Davies m.c.davies at verix.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 13:28:54 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a requirement for a method of accepting subcription payments as
part of site registration.  This is needed to support an eLearning
application.  Users register at the site and make a subscription payment
which then provides access to course material on the site. Does anyone
know of the availability of an extension that would meet this requirement
or its planned development?

At present there does not seem to be an extension to meet this need.  I've
looked at combining existing extensions (e.g user registration
sr_feuser_register and paymentlib) but so far without success.  I'm not an
experienced Typo3 developer but I would be happy to collaborate on
developing a registration/subscription payment extenstion; alternatively
contribute towards the development of such an application.

Please respond via the list or direct at m.c.davies at verix.co.uk . I will
ensure that a summary of any responses I receive or information I discover
is posted to the list.

With thanks in anticipation of your response and support.

Kind regards,

Martin...

Martin Davies (m.c.davies at verix.co.uk)