[TYPO3] Limited user filelist access

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Jan 7 02:40:12 CET 2006

In the user or group setup, you need to create and assign a "File
Mounts:" item that includes the fileadmin directories you want them to
be able to see. Once you create a "File Mount", it will show up in the
user and group "File Mounts:" field. Select it and save the record. When
the user logs in, they'll be able to see whatever directories their File
Mount assignments allow them to view (you can set up and assign multiple
file mounts).

Alex
*

*