[TYPO3] Odd Flash Player behaviour

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Jan 6 23:16:37 CET 2006

Patrick,
Thanks for the heads up on this issue.  I am one of the developers with
Web-Empowered Church who worked on this extension.

We had not noticed this issue before, but I can duplicate it on our
installs.  Right now, my best guess is that this is bug in the way the
core handles FlexForms because I can duplicate it on several different
extensions.  I'll let you know if we end up finding a solution.

If anyone else has run into this before with other extensions, feel free
to chime in :)

Thanks,
Jeff