[TYPO3] [Typo3] How large of website can typo3 handle?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 03:22:01 CET 2006

>these things could be done on DB level.
I have think about that too.

Even we better choice.
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/hierarchical-data.html
long inner join and Nested Set Model are useful to reduce total number
of queries.

But we can't just use them. Typo3 is using it own version control
system. And it may override the pid value.

>However, it should be doable to make these kind of function cached by
typo3 core...
that is one of the problem, there is a t3lib_page, but not everyone using it.
You won't want your cache everywhere, cache should be singleton.

Dennis