[TYPO3] How to align text at the right side and the left side at the same time (justified)

Onno Schuit o.schuit at solin.nl
Thu Jan 5 16:43:39 CET 2006

This is documented here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/rtehtmlarea/

Specifically, see the item "0.2.17 FAQ: Why can't I get all buttons to
be displayed?":

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/rtehtmlarea/FAQ_Why_can_t_I_get/

You might want to try this first, though:

1. in Typ3o, go to the extension manager ("Tools > Ext Manager", in menu
panel on the left)
2. find the extension (rtehtmlarea), open it
3. under "Enable features", tick "Enable all editor options"

Onno