[TYPO3] Re: [Typo3] Looking for users who run typo3 from postgresql 8.0 or 8.1

Daniel Brün dbruen at saltation.de
Thu Jan 5 15:08:44 CET 2006

Hi Ries!

Ries van Twisk schrieb:
> I am looking for some users who run typo3 from a postgresql database
> (8.0 or 8.1).

I have just installed TYPO3 4.0b1 on postgresql 8.1 and it works like a
charm. Basically I just followed the instructions in the
DBAL-documentation. One pitfall is, that SSL is activated in
postgresql.conf by default, which is not necessary when working on a
local database and leads to a failing pg_connect-Call.
Another thing I noticed is that "Import whole file" in the install-tool
does not work, because the queries in the file are not converted to
postgresql. Compare and import do work though.

Btw: I am very glad to see that typo3 4 seems to work fairly well with
php5, apache2 and postgresql via dbal!

Cheers,
Dan