[TYPO3] Problem with target for mailform

Onno Schuit o.schuit at solin.nl
Thu Jan 5 11:14:26 CET 2006

Ok, I've found the answer to the mailform target problem:

tt_content.mailform.20.target = _self

So, setting:
styles.content.mailform.target = _self
- is a necessary, but not a sufficient condition.

You can set both values by:

1. Going to web > template
2. Picking your main template (probably located in your home page)
3. Choose "TypoScript Object Browser" in top right combobox

Now, under "Object tree:" choose "setup" and navigate to
tt_content.mailform.20.target; then choose "constants" and navigate to