[TYPO3] [Typo3] How large of website can typo3 handle?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:01:59 CET 2006

Sure, I had read all articals on left hand side navigation.

You recall me a point I don't understand
"One way to solve this, is to have different URLs when users are
logged in (this could be achieved with the realurl extension). Another
way is to set the sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch option
in the CONFIG top level object of TypoScript. Then cache-control
headers are only sent when user logins are disabled for a page or a
branch of pages (possible in the „Advanced" page type)."

Where can I found information of
>>"different URLs when users are logged"
>>"user logins are disabled for a page or a branch of pages"

I have no idea on them.