[TYPO3] [Typo3] How large of website can typo3 handle?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:43:09 CET 2006

Something I have forgot.

http://typo3.org/development/articles/testing-and-tuning-typo3-performance/page/4/

It do "ab" on "same page" alot to check the performance.
But, it still using sql cache inside mysql.
I really want to know the "random access" performance, not a "cached"
or "burst" performance.

>My best guess is on a single server, like 1 2.4Ghz/1GB ram SCSI disks
you will hit the limit at 20.000 pages.

you means 20k pages? how about the page loading time? it is inside 1s
for the HTML content?

Dennis