[TYPO3] problem with showpic.php

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Wed Jan 4 15:18:10 CET 2006

Hi Gideon,

Gideon So wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	After I had upgraded to 3.8.1 , I found that the click to enlargee
> function works no more. I click on a image, the popup windows shows
> "Parameter Error. Wrong parameters sent.". I tried what the wiki tells
> to delete all the file in typo3temp but still no help. Anyone can tell
> me the clues??

that issue is mentioned in the release notes.

<cite>
Trouble with showpic.php

Important notice for all sites that use click-enlarge image popups:
Because of a change in showpic.php, all temporary images need to be
cleared. You will need to delete all files inside typo3temp/ after the
upgrade, otherwise you will get a "wrong parameters" error in the popup
window.
</cite>

Regards
Thorsten