[TYPO3] IE messes with css

Elise Daans elise at buitendezone.be
Wed Jan 4 14:17:43 CET 2006

actually i found out in some places the content is a little bigger then my
column.
Firefox and IE react differently on this.

I also found out that word-wrap is a bad idea in my case. Content was worse
then before.

So now the problem is almose solved but still, my site looks very much
better in firefox because it doesn't add extra spacing and it seems like
only the content that changes is reloaded. In IE everything is reloaded the
whole time and it is not nice to look at.

why are so many pleople using this :p

greetz,

Elise

news:mailman.1.1136375488.13073.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...