[TYPO3] IE messes with css

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 3 10:47:00 CET 2006

I must agree with ben, please read the list rules (no attachments)

Width - yes but the problem is something called the "box model"  This is
a very common and well documenteed issue with IE and CSS. Read up on it
- do a search on google for the tan hack and the box model!

start here:
http://www.communitymx.com/content/article.cfm?cid=E0989953B6F20B41&print=true