[TYPO3] Frontend admin panel for backend users not appearing

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 2 22:04:01 CET 2006

Try installing the extension i mentioned as this might be a result of
the css layout. The Admin Panel wrapping/positioning extension
("ingmar_admpanelwrap") simply wraps the admin panel ina div with inline
styles so that it sits absolutley positioned and above the page ona
z-index.  It also adds some javascript so that the panel becomes drag
and drop.

AFAIK the extension that tapio mentioned is only for 3.9.0-dev. At least
it's not with any of the 3.8 or earlier instalations that i have. Maybe
this is then the problem.