[TYPO3] tt_products, poor documentations, no support

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:54:31 CET 2006

Thanks for the reply. My initial understand was that this feature is a very
standard part of the extension which I was missing it. However, it seems the
feature is not already built-in.

This e-commerce website was created by Typo3:
http://www.metabo.de/metabo/de/de/produkte/hobel/800watthobelho0882_6_00882_00.html
. The products menu on the right side-bar, this is what I am looking for. I
am not sure if the page was created by tt_products, but I cannot think of
anything other shop system which can go with Typo3: The Webformat shop
system is not much a big improvement. The under development extended shop
system--which has many other names like commerce, e-commerce, etc--is not
known when to be published. But, as it is based on tt_products, it seems to
be safe for future migrations. Unfortunately, Typo3 doesn't have a promising
links to the existing well-estabilished shop systems like osCommerce and
zen-cart (the link to osCommerce seems to be dead, and again with no docs).

nsb_cat2menu could be good option - I am going to try this, however, I am
not sure if this is what actually people use.

-Ali