[TYPO3] tt_products, poor documentations, no support

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 2 21:27:20 CET 2006

Elmar Hinz schrieb am 02.01.2006 21:21:

> I will have a look at it. I once installed an early wiki and all was in one
> page. A wiki is very hidden, if it is visible in the menu only as one page. But
> if you could bring a menu structure into the wiki that is visible as a regular
> menu that would be a great improvement.
>
> Well I need to test timtaw tomorrow for the contest. I am curious what it really
> does. As it is said to use TYPO3 standards, there may be a chance that you can
> do some tricks with nsb_cat2menu and timtaw in this direction.

I think timtaw works maily with tt_news, so anything you can already do
with tt_news can be done in form of a Wiki. There isn't much of HMENU's
in a Wiki, the archive function is a matter of tt_news-Archive. But you
could use nsb_cat2menu to generate a HMENU out of the news categories,
if you need it. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto