[TYPO3] where is "wrapItemAndSub" coded in PHP

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Jan 2 15:37:36 CET 2006

Hi Jo.

You'll find it in the file "tslib/class.tslib_menu.php" in the function
"extProc_afterLinking"
But you don't usually need stdWrap on "wrapItemAndSub", as you can perform
the same operations, by combining the "wrapItemAndSub" with "allWrap"
Then you use "allWrap" to wrap the 1st part of the tag (It's usually here
you need stdWrap to place IDs or CLASSes on the tag)
And then you just use "wrapItemAndSub" to add the closing tag..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.5140.1136210454.10878.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...