[TYPO3] lastupdate and automaketemplate

Michael Baker mbaker at pobox.com
Mon Jan 2 15:27:29 CET 2006

I'm using tx_automaketemplate_pi1 and want to use lastupdate.  I've done
extensive searches and trials but can't get it to work.  Here are the
various bits of code:

Typoscript Setup:

[snip]
# Page Last Updated:
   temp.lastupdate = TEXT
   temp.lastupdate {
   data = page:lastUpdated
   if.isTrue.data = page:lastUpdated
   date = l, d F Y
   wrap =  <div class="lastupdate">Last updated:&nbsp; |</div>
   data = register : SYS_LASTCHANGED
   if >
}

temp.mainTemplate {
  # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

  # Substitute the ###menu_1### subpart with dynamic menu:
  subparts.menu_1 < temp.menu_1

  # Substitute the ###content### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.content < styles.content.get

  # Last updated
  subparts.lastupdate < temp.lastupdate
}
[snip]

Html Template:

[snip]
<DIV id="lastupdate"> lastupdate </DIV>
[snip]

What I get on my pages is <DIV id="lastupdate"> lastupdate </DIV>
instead of <DIV id="lastupdate"><div class="lastupdate">Last
updated:&nbsp;  Monday, 2 January 2006</div></DIV>

I'd be greatful for any suggestions.

Michael.