[TYPO3] mailformplus, upload problem with file rights

Joonas Savolainen joonas at luckydreamer.com
Mon Jan 2 13:08:57 CET 2006

Hi,

when I upload files using a form built with mailformplus, the file
rights get changed, so that when I try to access the file, the server
says: "Forbidden, You don't have permission to access
uploads/mailform/xxx.txt on this server."

Oddly, when I go to the upload folder using the Filelist module in Typo3
BE, and copy the file into a different folder, the file rights are
changed and then I can read the file.

Does anyone know how I could change these access rights, so that I could
read the files without first copying them to a different folder, and
just protect the upload folder with .htaccess instead?

Cheers,

- Joonas