[TYPO3] Basic wrapping and trimming content for default content elements

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Feb 28 12:47:31 CET 2006

Hi,

I have two questions:

1) How do I trim the text from all default content elements in TYPO3?
Eg. trim the text from the 'Text w/image' content element textarea.

2) How do I wrap the text from all default content elements - after the
header? Eg. <h1>Headline</h1><div id='my_wrap'>Text w/image here or
whatever</div></h1>. My question is how to insert the <div id='my_wrap'>

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Martin