[TYPO3] get rid of target attribute in typolink

Axel Jindra a.jindra at gmx.de
Tue Feb 28 12:17:24 CET 2006

Hi,

> #default
> tt_content.menu.20.default.1.target =
> #subpages of these pages
> tt_content.menu.20.1.1.target =
> #sitemap
> tt_content.menu.20.2.1.target =
> etc..etc..
this may change menu/sitemap links. My problem were links rendered from
text/imgtext content elements, where a <LINK> tag is stored in the database.

> There is a site wide approach using
> content.pageFrameObj =
> But I have not got it to work. Possibly because the target is 'hard coded'
> in the tt_content and needs to be cleared first.
Maybe this is because it is not read from the static extension you use
for content rendering, or overridden elsewhere. Use the Template
Analyzer to have a look.

I found the solution in setting
PAGE_TARGET =
styles.content.links.extTarget =
styles.content.links.target =
in the _constants_ section to get rid of all target attributes.

Grtz
Axel.