[TYPO3] About TS !!

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Mon Feb 27 21:10:54 CET 2006

Nguyen Duc Hung wrote:
>  I want define tt_product on TS but i dun want use columns as Normal ,
> Left , Right , or BOrder . Example i mark ###Other### what can i do when
> i want define the mark ###Other### contain the ext tt_product model
> =List . Help me do define that .

Hello Nguyen,

You have not been recieving much help here and I would suggest you
follow this link about recieving support and taking part in the mailing
lists if you hope this situation will change for the better.

....and immediately following with the complete rules:

Secondly, I strongly encourage you to read the recommended documentation
and study as much of it as you can. Installation and typoscript
tutorials are in abundance and google is an immense resource for
searching even these lists!

Documentation link: http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/

After reading the documentation, every peice you can find, then move on
to digging into the Typo3 Wiki at http://wiki.typo3.org

Finally, you will find that all your time on the list was generally for
nothing because the answers were already right there for you. You just
have to look a bit. I know finding your way around initially is not easy
but we all have to do it and we should never expect anyone to hold our
hands. All of the great developers here generally supply a ton of
information in many formats about Typo3 and extensions, search google
and you will be comforted, trust that as fact.

If you cant find what your looking for after that, get on the list and I
am sure, if you have truly RTFM's, your questions will certainly be
given the attention they would be due.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Johnny