[TYPO3] Give a id to an input field configured by TCA config

Ibrahima Diop ibjoop at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 27 12:40:19 CET 2006

hi all,
  I have add an input field in my form on the backend.
  the code is this:
  "tx_test_client" => Array (
"exclude" => 0,
"label" => "LLL:EXT:test/locallang_db.php:tt_content.tx_test_client",
"config" => Array (
"type" => "input",
"size" => "30",
"eval" => "trim",

)
),

  Now, i would like to know if it's possible to add "id"  for tne field in this configuration.
  I would like "id" have same value to the "name" of the field input