[TYPO3] Using tt_news to display the latest item dynamically

Michiel de Vries michiel at twain84.biz
Sun Feb 26 15:42:16 CET 2006

Hi All,

I want to have a page that shows the latest item of my tt_news database.
I have tried to achieve that using the LATEST setting of the plugin.
However that does not show me the full item, but only the summary.

When I use the Single, I have the problem that I can't know the news ID
to display.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks,

Michiel.