[TYPO3] realurl configuration: storage location

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Feb 25 18:22:34 CET 2006

Hi Pieter. I do it like this:

First add this to typo3conf/localconf.php

if (file_exists(PATH_typo3conf.'tcconf.php')){
  include('tcconf.php');
}

Then create a file called "'tcconf.php" containing the RealURL setup, in the
same folder.

(That way you don't have to add the RealURL setup to localconf.php
directly.)

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1140882977.21534.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...