[TYPO3] Howto include external HTML fragments?

Thomas Hoppe thomas.hoppe at berlin.de
Fri Feb 24 17:16:48 CET 2006

Hi Patrick,

sorry, but grabbing content from other sites is not an issue for us. The
five
extensions you mentioned give the impression, that they actually do that.

In our setting, we have an Access database, which will output some "raw
data", which will be transformed by a couple of scripts into HTML fragments,
which we afterwards need to include in typo3 pages (Yes, I know it's ugly,
but
we need a simple solution for our awkward site configuration).

So actually we really need to "include files into generated pages".

Sorry, but I will not delve into the issue of grabbing.

Cheers,

Thomas

--
Thomas (der Hoppe)