[TYPO3] page cannot be moved even though its permissions allow to?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:22:25 CET 2006

Comminn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the problem is: moving is like deleting a page. So the user can move the
> pages he created but can not move a page which was created by a group
> member. If the user should have the right to move every page, the group
> needs the right to delete pages.

Thanks for helping.  'moving is like deleting a page' is new to me.  The
current LEGEND of permissions is confusing.

Show page: Show/Copy page and content.
Edit content: Change/Add/Delete/Move content.
Edit page: Change/Move page, eg. change pagetitle etc.
Delete page: Delete page and content.
New pages: Create new pages under this page.

If 'Edit page' is granted to the group members, they should be able to
move the page, at least that's what the LEGEND says.

Bing