[TYPO3] Two FE Users at once?

Gutfeldt Matthias mgutfeldt at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 13:56:09 CET 2006

I know, it sounds ludicrous... but I have a setup
where we have

- a tree of protected pages that require a valid FE
user
- within that tree, a CHC Forum that requires
registration

So first you're supposed to login to get access to the
pages; and then you're supposed to login at the Forum
to be allowed to write in the Forum.

The fun part here is that the first login username /
password combination is the same for every user, while
the second should be a personal login.

This is either impossible or so obvious that I just
can't see the solution.If someone could just gently
nudge me in the right direction? Thanks :-).

Matthias

Die Schweiz im Blog: http://www.blog.ch/
Swiss Blog Awards: http://blog.ch/award/