[TYPO3] tt_news 2.2.24 no content displayed

Staas, Markus (IWMI) m.staas at cgiar.org
Fri Feb 24 05:01:53 CET 2006

Hi,

I installed tt-news 2.2.24 on my dev server, set up news articles and
categories and everything works perfect.

Then I exported the page tree and saved the extension and then imported
them onto the live server. But except the header of the content element
nothing else is displayed.

I then double checked all settings; page IDs and template settings with
the working dev version. No differences

I even uninstalled the tt_news extension and deleted all news entries
and started from scratch by just creating new articles. No display.

I even worked through the documentation, did the hands on tutorial still
no display!

I found a couple of threads stating that the tt_news version 2.2.21
would be more stable, but all I can find on TER is tt_news 1.3 (also
does not work on the live server) nothing newer. Could anyone of you
guys send me the 2.2.21 or advise me on how I could fix the problem?

TIA,

Markus