[TYPO3] Yahoo! PHP resource

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Thu Feb 23 20:44:22 CET 2006

Could be interesting to see coding from Rasmus himself...

This site is your source for information about using PHP with Yahoo! Web
Services APIs. Here you'll find:

* HOWTO Articles to help you understand our technologies and how you can
use them better with PHP.

* Code Samples you can play with. Use them as a starting point for your
own applications or study them for subtle nuances.

* Other Resources out on the Web to help you use PHP and the Yahoo! APIs
to their fullest.

* Community Resources where you can join our mailing list and discuss
the Yahoo! APIs with us and with other PHP developers.

http://developer.yahoo.net/php/