[TYPO3] I Can't Log Into Admin... Warning... ...typo3temp/llxml is not a directory

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:12:35 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/23/06, Gilles Deacur <tronno22556 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just had some server reconfiguration (again) and now a week later I
> notice all pages running on Typo3 aren't loading with content.
>
> So I tried logging into my admin and get this:
>

> Warning: mkdir(/home/sunshine/public_html/typo3temp/llxml): Permission
> denied in /home/sunshine/public_html/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on
> line 2195
> ERROR: "/home/sunshine/public_html/typo3temp/llxml/" is not a directory!

What help is required? All the information you could want is in the
error messages:

--script requires directory typo3temp/llxml, but it doesn't exist
--script tries to create directory and fails
--script errors out because it can't use a directory that doesn't exist

Log in to the Install Tool and check that the various necessary
directories are writable. If they're not, chmod/chgrp them as
appropriate.

-Christopher