[TYPO3] tt_products: Products always visible even stock is 0

Harald Klotzberg [decomplex audio HQ] harry at decomplexaudio.com
Thu Feb 23 09:06:24 CET 2006

Good Morning Franz,

sorry, i read my post again ... it´s a bit unclear and the other way around
what i was trying to explain :)

again:
sure, if i use showNotinStock = 1, all Products shown (as well products with
stock = 0),
thats the plan :)

Having only "To Cart" Button on the whole page is a nice idea, but i would
prefer having buttons on each Product,
as i´m having a lot.

Another Idea is:
I clone the Templatepart ###ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE### to new
###ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE_NOT_IN_STOCK###.
What i´m trying to do is, check if stock is 0, then substitute
###ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE_NOT_IN_STOCK### instead
of ###ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE### which is exactly the same without "To Basket
Button".

or having a marker wrapping the "add to basket" part and show it only if
stock != 0

that´s only an idea, i haven´t check the sourcecode so far,
what do you think as tt_products guru, is it easy to do?

thanx

harry