[TYPO3] Templavoila > Style Your Pages based on their Alias or UID

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Feb 23 00:37:18 CET 2006

Christopher wrote:

>Hello,
>
>On 2/22/06, remco zwaan <remco.zwaan at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi fokes,
>>
>>I have designed an extranet-solution that is used by 300 FE's, devided in 4
>>groups. Now i want to realize that based on which group the FE is...a
>>certain template/stylesheet is loaded. I read the articel
>>http://diaryproducts.net/about/cms/typo3/css_style_page_alias_uid but thats
>>bases on the *auto-template-parser.*
>>

>There is absolutely nothing about the TS in that article that in any
>way requires (or even assumes) the use of the template auto parser.

If possible, why not simply load a other CSS based on a group or a user
in an condition,
this assumes that your HTML template can be the same over all groups and
users.

I find the solution proposed by the website a bit clumsy but
interesting.... I also don't like the idea using ID's for styling in a
CMS environment....

Ries