[TYPO3] Templavoila won't display content

Steve Webster steviewebsite at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 14:25:59 CET 2006

OK, this is driving me mad.

I have a Data Structure and Template object setup and mapped.

I cannot for the life of me get me content elements to display (I have 5
  within this particular template, none of which work). Have also tried
the most basic of templates.

The XML of the main CE is below and I've copied it from what the Wizard
produces.  To further confuse me if I use the wizard I can get it to
work, but then somewhere along the way it stops displaying content
elements and I'm back with the same problem.

Hope someone as seen this before, i'm sick of looking at it and
comparing the wizard output.  I can see the content I add into the
backend as if it would do normally.

I know it's gonna be one of those silly things that no matter how long
you look for you never find.

Hope someone can help me from going insane !!

Typo3 4.0 beta3 + PHP 5.1.1

             <field_pagecontent type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>Page Content</title>
                     <description>Map this to where the main content
will be displayed</description>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0">This is the main
content</numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>ce</eType>
                     <tags>div:inner</tags>
                     <TypoScript>
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
	10.wrap = &lt;!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--&gt; | &lt;!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--&gt;
                     </TypoScript>
                     <oldStyleColumnNumber
type="integer">0</oldStyleColumnNumber>
                 </tx_templavoila>