[TYPO3] Error: my fault or a bug?

Andreas Koppa akoppa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:42:31 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry and Ries,

I have installed several instances of beta2/beta3 on Dummy 3.8.1 from scratch
and always have the error present.  I thought that my template could be the
reason of that error but since Ries has the same problem it shouldn´t be
the cause.

Now the sad part of the story.  I did Compare (blindly I must confess) cleaned
up everything and all my pages dissapeared!!!  So, now I don´t have just
one error but zillions!  Anyway, that was my testing setup.  Will start again
from zero.

Cheers