[TYPO3] Better overview for tt_news-Articles

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:20:39 CET 2006

I dont think thqt qnything like this exists qt the moment but would
definitely be q very good idea. i cant imagine a folder with 1000 articles
and you scrolling down untill you find the one you are looking for.
Unfortunately my programming skills are worst than a newbie :/

news:mailman.1.1140484374.12057.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...