[TYPO3] Stability & performance problem

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Feb 21 15:55:39 CET 2006

[benchmarks]

It really seems like eaccelerator is not working, or something else must
be seriously wrong with PHP and/or TYPO3. The numbers for static file
output look okay, although I expected a little more (do you use
Hyperthreading?), so it must be PHP that is screwing up. You already
lose connections with low concurrency, so PHP is taking far too long.

You have mod_php and not PHP running thru CGI I hope ;)

Seriously, double check that eaccelerator works (there's a php script
that comes with it that you can use), otherwise I'm a little at loss...

Cheers,
Michael