[TYPO3] Styles from RTE overruled

Andres Petralli apetralli at icu.unizh.ch
Tue Feb 21 15:42:37 CET 2006

Hi List,

I'm having trouble with an htmlArea RTE installation on a typo 3.8.1.
We use the indent buttons which will format P tags with a style
attribute. For example:

This is visible in the content box in the page editor when RTE is
disabled. However, when the page is rendered the style attribute is
being removed. Can someone point me to the right documentation (I
have been reading the RTE extension docs already with no luck) or
tell me what kind of TS settings are missing to allow the attributes
to be rendered?

By the way, I'm also using templavoila (which I love :) ).

Thanks for your help,

Andres