[TYPO3] recordEditAccessInternals($table, $idOrRow, $newRecord=FALSE)

Marc Ehret me at kenx.de
Tue Feb 21 11:11:58 CET 2006

Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
> Martin Koch Andersen skrev:
>> recordEditAccessInternals() check failed. [ERROR: The "languageField"
>> field named "sys_language_uid" was not found in testing record!]
>
> Christian Jul Jensen reports this fixed in CVS now.

Hi:

After updating tce_main I noticed some strange behaviour in templavoila:

- Having two or more content elements in default language, I only can
localize the first one, then the second, then the third and so on.

- When adding content elements in a second language suddenly the
localize-link appears. Which is afaik disabled.

Can anyone confirm this?

--
Marc.