[TYPO3] Edit in kickstarter

Andreas Koppa akoppa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 00:52:03 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

This is my third week with typo3.  I already have a a Typo3 4.0 Beta3 both
in my server and in my Windows XP local machine.  No big problems so far.

However, I need to customize an extension and e-mailed the author.  No response.
 So I started modifying the code and was pretty easy, except that I couldn´t
write to the disk so I can´t create new tables.   I did read the tutorial
and created my own extension.  Same problem.  I can´t write.  So, I saved
as a .t3x file and almost worked.

On Kickstarter Wizard when I click 'Write to location' nothing happens.
No writing confirmation and no error.

My question is.  What should I do make Kickstarter write to disk?

Thank you