[TYPO3] Frontend not showing/page is being generated (whole site/specific pages)

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Feb 20 17:15:23 CET 2006

Hi list!

An upgrade on my own post. Done a clean install of beta3 on my FC4 box.

Putting indexed search (2.9.0) and New front end login (2.1.11) on pages
make them disappear in the frontend (Page is beeing generated). Haven't tested
with more extensions. These two extensions are the only frontend plugins
that are installed. Normal content element and menues work as it should.
Also COA elements i TS.

The TemplaVoila version is 0.5.0CVS (downloaded yesterday)

Any suggestion, or is this bugs in indexedsearch and newloginbox, who make
them fail on PHP 5.0.5.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no