[TYPO3] Users not able to create content elements

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Sun Feb 19 21:38:54 CET 2006

Hi,

This must be very basic, but I can't figure out what is wrong.

I'm unable to create a backend user, that is able of creating new
content elements on the pages!

When I review the log it says:

recordEditAccessInternals() check failed. [ERROR: The "languageField"
field named "sys_language_uid" was not found in testing record!]

I get this error when a user is trying to create a content element (eg.
a plain text element or whatever) on any page.

The user can modify/edit elements without problems!

The site has 3 languages, and the user group of the user is granted
access to editing all 3 of them.

What am I doing wrong?

Using TYPO3 version 4 CVS and TemplaVoila from CVS.

--
Martin