[TYPO3] rollback

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sun Feb 19 20:27:05 CET 2006

Philipp Albig wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> is it possible to rollback the database to a specific time (let's say to
> 12 hours ago)? All the the changes should be in sys_log and sys_history,
> so I wonder if there is such a rollback-function or ext. Or how to do?
>
> Thanks a lot and greetings, Ph.

Hi Phillip,

There is no system wide rollback possible. I don't think this will ever
be realised. This poses problems when many authors/editors work on one
site. Sebastian Kurfuerst has however greatly improved "Undo/History"
for TYPO3 4.0. This will provide most flexibility one would want.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation