[TYPO3] How to get the pageid of the next page in the pagetree

Janno Schouwenburg janno at euronet.nl
Sun Feb 19 15:58:25 CET 2006

Yes, it should be something like this I think but it is kind of more
difficult to do this because the pid number is not the sorting order and to
get the right order I should do something linke inner linking the same
table. I just could not get the sorting done. Maybe someone ever made the
right sql statement for the page tree view. I tried finding it in the typo3
source but I kind of get lost in there... If I find the right statement I
will create a small extension so others can use it also.

Thanks,

Janno

news:mailman.1.1140341926.12493.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...