[TYPO3] Time display tt_news aint working

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:47:39 CET 2006

Hi, at default the time in List display is displayed as "Friday 04. of
November 2005". So Want to change that to 04.11.05.

So in Constant field of my template I add:
plugin.tt_news.displayList.date_stdWrap.strftime= %d.%m.%y

Cleared Cache, but effect. Any ideas. Use latest version of tt_news. Might
there be a place where this command is overruled?