[TYPO3] Toolbar in the Rich Text Editor??

Bjarne HELLIGSOE bjarne.helligsoe at tiscali.fr
Sun Feb 19 15:08:25 CET 2006

Hi,

I am using the toolbar in the Rich Text Editor all the time, but now most of
the buttons are gone. The only one let is the button for inserting and
editing a table.
I have been installing and deinstalling some extension to test them, and
since that, I have had the problems with the toolbar. The extensions didn't
have anything to do with the Rich Text Editor, and I haven made any
configuration of the Rich Text Editor.

Is where anyone who know the answer to my problems??

Regards, Bjarne