[TYPO3] Advanced Banner Module - Link to the same page issue

Evert evert.engelen at telenet.be
Sun Feb 19 00:21:29 CET 2006

Hi all,
I'm having a problem using the macina banner module. When entering an
external url as target of the banner, this url doesn't seem to be used.
I keep on getting redirected to my original page when I click the
banner, and don't end up at my target url.  It looks like the redirect
to the target site is not being kicked off properly since my hitcounters
are being updated.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here ?

Environment :
Typo 3.8.1
PHP 4
macina_banners