[TYPO3] Core Documentation Team

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Feb 18 18:32:07 CET 2006

There is a core documentation team, with a newsgroup,
typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de

There is also a US documentation team that is working to "translate" and
clean up English documentation. If you're interested in working on
English documentation, please also join the US list,
typo3-ug-us at lists.netfielders.de and contact me offlist, as I'm
coordinating both the general T3 documentation efforts and the English
documentation.

You can sign up to both the core documentation and the US lists here:

Alex