[TYPO3] Content disappeared - not rendered

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 15:57:33 CET 2006

It's not for the first time that this happens.

I do something in BE - like moving folders around and stuff. And after
that styles.content.get will just disappear. Menus, title - everything
else is there. The content itself is not rendered at all. It is still
there in the BE, it's not gone anywhere. However, it isn't rendered at
all.

When it would happen before, I would just clear the FE cache and the
problem would go away. however, it doesn't go away today! :(

What could possibliy be wrong?